All about WLC College, WLC College Reviews, WLCI Student reviews

Articles about WLC College and WLC College Reviews collection.Before you take admission read WLCI Student reviews.

Why WLC College is a Fraud?

Why WLC College is a Fraud?

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090403232313AAeGlQ8

I guess we cannot blame our college for everything.i cannot blame my college as i m the one who choose to be there.no body forced me and it was my duty to confirm everything.I ask a question to everyone name any college which will give u everything that was promised.As a student of WLC i would say that there are some loop holes but there are positive points also.Atleast they are recognised.

Additional Details
the first comment is referred to the question (Wlc is Fraud)..I just tried to answer that question.

hi rajesh i know whatever you have written is true.But i have seen that most of the colleges promise something and do something else.So i just wanted to say instead of cribbing over things we should try from our side to make things better.I think nothing is easy we need to help ourselves. and write or directly talk to the management if we have any problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
You are asking a question .. you are answering yourself .... I think you want to discuss something rather than asking a query.

According to me there are the 2 things that we expect from a college
1) good teaching
2) employment opportunity at the end of the course.

The point no 2) was not in the fray until some 4 to 5 years back but not it is something a candidate/student expects.

I feel there is nothing wrong in a candidate/student expecting this ... when we pay close to 5 lac and above as fees .... we expect to get in return something. Isn't?

2 years back (Jan 2007), I was planning to join Stansfield School of Business, Chennai ... the course fees was 3.5 lac ... program everything was fine ... 10 month in Chennai .. 3 months in Singapore etc; etc; ... but they (management) were not 100% confident about placement ..

when I spoke with the course counselors I asked them the previous year placement record data ... they did not show me that ... I was confused and later did not join .... you know what .... it was good I did not join ... Stansfield is not recognized any more in India.

So, every college (while college every training institute) in some way or the other is trying to cheat people!