All about WLC College, WLC College Reviews, WLCI Student reviews

Articles about WLC College and WLC College Reviews collection.Before you take admission read WLCI Student reviews.

WLC College Student and Employee Reviews

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/wlci-college-c152914.html


469 days ago by Shaivya Malik
take admission in wlc and i can gaurentee that ur career vl b spoilt, its totaly a fake college wid a huge amount spent on show off, me wasted my 2 years lakhs of rupees as fees and acomodation, now please dont play wid ur career and jago grahak jago aginst this bullshit college

469 days ago by Shaivya Malik
and now a days they even make students sign a contract b4 taking admissions so that afterwards u cant even sue these people

411 days ago by SHANU BABAR
thanks man...i was thinking of joining it.

411 days ago by Abhijeet Sehgal
Yes Bro I Agree with u the actual Face of WLC is diffrent. i just wanted to add one more thing that I have been promise by WLC college to provide PGDBM certificate after one yr they informed us that we will be providing you PGDBE certificate which is useless. They also fail to provide the final placement & Traineeship out of 80 student hardly 10 ppl have got the placement.

224 days ago by Avinash Kumar Tripathi
Hello Every body,
I am Avinash Kumar Tripathi, I was submitted my registration money in the college on the date of 15 september 2009, On that time when I inquired about study then the college said that the college gives M.B.A degree but now He told that The college gives PGPBE (Post Graduate Programme In Business Economics) and the college said that your class will be started on 27 september and your education loan will be sanctioned during one month.But Neither my loan was sanctioned nor the class started on due date.Now the college said that he will not return my registration money.So in that case I want that the College refund my money.And i want to say that the college is not good for management study because the college not recognised by Indian Government or not recognised by any other Indian University...


182 days ago by Pari
yes even i agree because hyd campus students are also facing the same situation..its better if we complaint government abt this college..MR SARATH...MR SAMEUL every one r stupids in college..this is the worst college in the world...they can even eat bullshit for money..

145 days ago by Vadiraj Mudhol
i had given amount of 25 thousand and registerd into the wlc college hubli before doing that they said if the bank will not give the loan then hey will refund the money so i paid the money rs 25000, banker ssaid he wont give the loan to that college so i decided not to join the college now they are not giving my money back.i had taken it from the bank i have to pay back the money and the interest so please arrange my money soon.

138 days ago by Harjoot
You are complaning about this college being a student, But let me share one incident, one og my friend joined WLCI and her reporting boss tried to missuse the girl. its a real bullshirt.

136 days ago by Soutik
hey guys can u please tell me wat it is actually... ru spreading rumors abt WLCI or its true... tell me man truely... our career depends on ur comments friends... please comment wat's real... i wanna know the truth..

116 days ago by Priyanka Gupta
sir,
My name is priyanka gupta, I am employee of WLC College, branch varanasi raas rang complex sigara, on the post of adviser. I have joined wlci since 21st des.2009 but now my campus director vikash soni said “I have been appointed by wlci 6 jan.2010. sir I always present in my office as a post of adviser. But I have neither got my appointment later nor any salary whereas I am working regularly in the office. my Biometric no.3497. I have been working in Wlc College for 3 months as a adviser but I have not received any salary for 3 months. my campus director vikash sony is ignoring my problems and he is not giving me any answer properly regarding salary and appointment latter. Mr. vikash sony is saying that wlci is responsible for the salary and joining latter, when I ask him about salary he becomes angry and abuse me. He exploiting me for 2 months .so I am too depress and nervous for words. Therefore sir, I request u please tack action regarding to my salary and appointment later. I hope early I will receive my salary and appointment later I expect your reply.

your employee
priyanka gupta, varanasi

105 days ago by Pallavi
this wlc college is not really a uk college..its just missusing the name of uk university..wlci is enrolled on many application munbers ..it is cheating the students and playing with their carrers.. a worst college..its always good to syudu in recognised universities..i wasted 3 lakhs on this college..nw i have no other chance except dying

97 days ago by Ujjwal Bhardwaj
I totally agree with you all and in this regard, we have initated a forum called MBAtruth.com. We are looking into the matter and we will make sure that your opinions /plea should reach the EDUCATION MINISTRY. Join us and lets improve this system together otherwise it will be too late.LETS SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!ITS TIME FOR A POSITIVE CHANGE!!!

57 days ago by vaishalisingh
Wigan and Leigh college is a Fake. It says that it is affiliated from U.K., but thats all lies. It is just misusing the name of UK university. Its not even recognised in India and in U.S.

I passed in 2004 and I got my Advance Diploma certificate in 2007. Please dont play with your career and dont waste your money.They are big cheats.

Regarding education, If you want to be self employed, its a ok college. But if you want to persue a professional service its not recognised, so you wont be rewarded for the Degree.

9 days ago by bismaya4u
Dear All,

This is BIsmaya Ranjan Sahoo again. As I have posted the complaint against WLCI, I am getting threatening calls from WLCI now. They are charging me that, whatever I have posted its hampering the image of the college and I should quit to write those...

Guys, I really dont want to get into these complicacy now. I have established myself on my own now. There was no one (WLCI) helped me to do that.

Although these complains are having the fact, I apolozise to everyone that I have shown you the bitter truth.

Now I want to live happily, so please ignore whatever I have written and whatever I am writting now...

6 days ago by imranalimir22
I am Imran. I was interested to take admission in WLCI.
After reading all the above comments, I am scared now as it is a matter of my career and valuable 2 years.
I need some suggestions from those who have already studied in this college.
Please feel free to give me your valuable feedback.

Regards,
Imran