All about WLC College, WLC College Reviews, WLCI Student reviews

Articles about WLC College and WLC College Reviews collection.Before you take admission read WLCI Student reviews.

wlc college threatening calls

Bismaya had posted the complaint against wlc college on the below weblink

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/wlci-college-c152914.html

She has posted another letter ..

Dear All,

This is BIsmaya Ranjan Sahoo again. As I have posted the complaint against WLCI, I am getting threatening calls from WLCI now. They are charging me that, whatever I have posted its hampering the image of the college and I should quit to write those...

Guys, I really dont want to get into these complicacy now. I have established myself on my own now. There was no one (WLCI) helped me to do that.

Although these complains are having the fact, I apolozise to everyone that I have shown you the bitter truth.

Now I want to live happily, so please ignore whatever I have written and whatever I am writting now...