All about WLC College, WLC College Reviews, WLCI Student reviews

Articles about WLC College and WLC College Reviews collection.Before you take admission read WLCI Student reviews.

wlc kolkata student review

http://www.consumercourtforum.in/f39/wlc-college-india-25693/


My name is Allen Aravindan and i was a 1st year student of wlc. i was associated with the kolkata branch for a year. After i filed for a transfer to pune, Mr.Rajoshri Haldar(hod) of management gave me a green chit for transfer duly authorised by the academic president based in noida. I was told that everything is done and i just need to go and resume my classes in pune branch. To my utter surprise when i went to pune branch, the campus director told me that there are no batches for Bba 2nd year. She told me to either go back to kolkata or shift to mumbai. This for me was impossible as i had already paid the rent and all the arrangements had been done for my stay.wlc had already chargeed me an ammount for the transfer. how can someone in this whole world sanction a transfer when there is no possibility of it?
because of this i had leave the college and take a new admission under pune uinversity spending more lakhs of ruppes. this negligence of the mangement had cost me 1 year loss plus a huge monetory amount. Now when i spoke to the CEO( Mrs Malobika sengubta) and personally met her twice, she gave me an assurity that my fees of te 2nd year will be refunded in due course, It has been more than a year now and she has been ignoring my calls and not giving and response to my mails. I have all the official documents to prove the negligence of the middle and top managment of WLC. The kind of money they take for the course is more than what symbiosis takes and the facilty and quality of education is utter non sense. my personal advice for everyone is that don't join this institution at any cost, its a chop shop. they have zero business ethics and i can't believe that people in high post like chairman and CEO'S( VINAY PASRISCHA AND MALOBIKA SENGUPTA have this kind of ethics). Leaving my personal grudges against this institution, this is definitely destroying many people's lifes and it should be done against

http://twitter.com/arvindanallen